Frequently Asked Questions by the Users
- How to Use PDF Unlocker Tool to Unlock PDF Files?
- Will it Also Work to Remove User Password Password from a PDF File?
- Do I Need to Have Adobe Acrobat or Reader in My PC to Get This Tool Work?
- What are the System Requirements to Run this Tool?
- What is the Difference Between User and Owner Password?
- Does This Tool Works to Remove DRM from PDF Files?
- What is the Difference between Demo Version and Licensed Version of the Software?
- I Have Just Made Payment for the Licensed Version - What Next?
- I Haven't got my Activation mail - what to do?
PDF Unlocker is extremely easy to operate because it comes with inbuilt screen instructions and user friendly GUI. Here are the three easy steps a user will need to follow to get their PDF file free from every single PDF password restriction:
- Launch the program either from start menu or from desktop™s shortcut
- Import the secured PDF file and then choose the path where you want to save unlocked PDF file
- At last you need to click on Unlock PDF file button.
Well the straight answer would be NO! No it won€™t remove user/open password from a PDF file. But in case if you know the right user password of the PDF file, you can use this tool to permanently remove the user password from a PDF file for future use.
No it is an independent utility means you would need any third party tool like Adobe Acrobat to be installed in your PC to get this software work. All you need is NET Framework 2.0 installed in your PC and in case if it is not there in your computer our software will download it for you automatically using internet connection.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing the software:
- Processor Pentium II 400 MHz (Pentium 4 is recommended)
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB is recommended)
- 10 MB of Free Disk Space
User password is also called as open password basically is the password needed to access the PDF file. If there is a user password on a PDF file it cannot be accessed without entering the right password. Whereas owner password is used to disable printing, editing, copying and other feature of a PDF file.
PDF Unlocker Tool is not for removing DRM or any other third party plug-ins. We would also advise you not to use this tool for any type ofcopyright Infringement activity.
Free evaluation version is only to evaluate the features and performance of this tool. Demo version also remove password from PDF file but it leaves watermark on PDF file.
As soon as your payment is proceed, you will receive a confirmation mail with the activation link and Key. Download Full version and activate with your activation key.
First of all check for spam/bulk folder for the mail as sometimes these mails mistakenly treated as spam. In case if this doesn't work you can contact our Support Team via mail, skype or online chat. You will receive your activation mail soon.